Following an online tender bid in December 2005, The Hill Company were subsequently awarded the contract to manage the offsite data storage service for a large European Bank.
This involved the production of a detailed implementation plan to cater for the collection of over 2500 data tapes per day. Each tape was barcoded and referenced on arrival at The Hill Company.
The Hill Company provide the following services;
- Storage of 60,000 data tapes within a durasteel vault protected by an inergen gas suppression system.
- Provision of three scheduled deliveries per day (11.00am, 3.00pm & 11.00pm).
- 24/7 365 days per year emergency delivery service.
- Detailed monthly reports.
- Online ordering/monitoring