All The Hill Company records centres benefit from the latest fire protection systems which include:
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) smoke detectors – This
system constantly samples the air conditions within the centre. Should
any changes occur it sends a warning to the operations team with a zonal
reference for any potential concern.
- Zonal monitoring systems linked to Redcare – If an alarm is raised it will automatically alert the relevant emergency service.
- Zonal sprinkler system – Should the sprinkler system be required, it would
only be activated in the area of the fire. This avoids jeopardising the entire
- Inergen gas protected areas – Inergen gas is used in our Durasteel vaults.
These vaults are a sealed environment and are used for business-critical
documents such as Deeds, Wills and Digital Media. Should a fire ignite
within the vault the Inergen gas is released and reduces oxygen levels to
eliminate the fire.
- Fire Safety Equipment –Fire extinguishers throughout document storage
- Fire Training – Fire marshals on site that have been trained in the use of
- No Smoking Policy – Smoking is prohibited at The Hill Company’s